Our mission is to reinvent finance to promote inclusion and equality of opportunity in the crypto-asset ecosystem.
Pyctor is a digital assets post-trade market infrastructure for global custodians, institutional issuers and other capital market actors. We empower them to securely issue, access and manage digital assets in a regulatory compliant manner.
You will be working with a team of Pyctorians who embrace those core values: Determination, Integrity, Excellence, Trust.
Are you a highly motivated law-master student, innovation-minded and do you have any affinity with blockchain and crypto-asset markets? Then read further!
Your work environment
This is your opportunity to contribute and gain experience in an innovative start-up environment at Pyctor, working with the latest financial technologies based on DLT / blockchain and crypto-assets.
You will be involved with cutting edge innovations in the crypto-asset market and take an active role in delivering compliant features and products to our customers.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team with a young and dynamic mindset.
You will support the legal department with providing regulatory-compliant products in different markets across Europe and beyond.
Cross-team involvement in the creation of services and group-entities able to support regulated markets, based on the latest developments in the legal sphere of crypto-assets.
You are enrolled as a master law student for the duration of the whole internship period.
You are able to work in a fast paced and complex environment where a curious, self-starting and analytical mentality is necessary.
You are a generalist, capable of quickly picking up new tasks.
You can work independently on different tasks given and communicate the progress with the other team members.
- Have interest and knowledge in Financial&Capital markets [e.g. MiFID, MiFIR, AIFM, MiCAR] – regulation and infrastructure
- Have interest and knowledge in AML/CTF Compliance
- Are an excellent communicator with good written and verbal skills (in English)
- Have good presentation skills with an outgoing and engaging personality
- Have an understanding of asset management/custody and settlement in the financial sphere
- Take ownership of issues and work on your own initiative
- Keep track of the overall structure of the crypto market and innovations in this space
- Follow and understand how regulatory changes may impact the field
What we offer
- We offer an internship position (3 months minimum), Lisbon
- Start date as soon as possible
- Open, informal, fun and international working environment
- Work in a cross-functional, enthusiastic and agile team
Interested or want to learn more?
Pyctor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate.