Our mission is to reinvent finance to promote inclusion and equality of opportunity in the crypto-asset ecosystem.
Pyctor is a digital assets post-trade market infrastructure for global custodians, institutional issuers and other capital market actors. We empower them to securely issue, access and manage digital assets in a regulatory compliant manner.
You will be working with a team of Pyctorians who embrace those core values: Determination, Integrity, Excellence, Trust.
Are you a highly motivated computer science student with a mind for innovation? Then read further!
You will develop blockchain applications with a strong focus on security.
You will work closely with other developers and participate in the design and architecture of the product.
You are a skilled and strongly motivated computer science student with an interest for building distributed applications.
You are able to work in a fast paced and complex environment where a curious, self-starting and analytical mentality is necessary.
You are a generalist, capable of quickly picking up new tasks.
You can work independently on different tasks and communicate the progress with the other team members.
- Have strong interest in the Typescript or Golang programming languages and ecosystems
- Have knowledge of public blockchain infrastructure (Ethereum, Bitcoin, Polkadot, Cosmos…)
- Are familiar with IT security concepts and best practices
- Have some experience with databases (PostgreSQL, SQLite)
- Are enthusiastic about CI/CD automation and Docker deployments
- Have the ability to clearly communicate insights and ideas
- Are able to use git efficiently on a daily basis
- Are fluent in spoken and written English
What we offer
- We offer an internship position (3 months minimum), Lisbon
- Start date as soon as possible
- Open, informal, fun and international working environment
- Work in a cross-functional, enthusiastic and agile team
Interested or want to learn more?
To apply, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our dedicated online form here.
Pyctor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate.