Our mission is to reinvent finance to promote inclusion and equality of opportunity in the crypto-asset ecosystem.
Pyctor is a digital assets post-trade market infrastructure for global custodians, institutional issuers and other capital market actors. We empower them to securely issue, access and manage digital assets in a regulatory compliant manner.
You will be working with a team of Pyctorians who embrace those core values: Determination, Integrity, Excellence, Trust.
Are you a highly motivated Front-End Engineer with a mind for innovation? Then read further!
Your work environment
This is your opportunity to contribute and gain experience in an innovative start-up environment at Pyctor, working with the latest financial technologies based on DLT / blockchain and digital assets.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team with a young and dynamic mindset.
You will develop complex blockchain related applications with a strong focus on security.
You will be responsible for designing and building feature-rich single page applications, with a component-based approach.
You will work closely with other developers and participate in the design and architecture of the product.
You are a skilled and strongly motivated Front-End Engineer with several years of experience in building intuitive user interfaces, with a focus on the details that make an experience fluid and enjoyable.
You know how to present data beautifully and practically, but also how to make this data flow efficiently from the server to your user.
You have a degree in IT or computer science related field.
You are able to work in a fast paced and complex environment where a curious, self-starting and analytical mentality is necessary.
You are a generalist, capable of quickly picking up new tasks.
You can work independently on different tasks and communicate the progress with the other team members.
- Have experience with the React ecosystem (React Native is a plus)
- Are familiar with primitive-based UI (e.g. Radix) and responsive best practices such as 1line layouts
- Have experience with optimizing web vitals such as bundle size, intelligent cache strategy, etc…
- Have a solid understanding of IT security concepts and best practices
- Have knowledge of CI/CD automation
- Have the ability to clearly communicate insights and ideas
- Are able to use git efficiently on a daily basis
- Are fluent in spoken and written English
What we offer
- We offer a full-time position (40 hours), Lisbon | Remote
- Competitive compensation package
- Start date as soon as possible
- Open, informal, fun and international working environment
- Work in a cross-functional, enthusiastic and agile team
- Possibility of travelling within Europe when necessary
Interested or want to learn more?
To apply, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our dedicated online form here.
Pyctor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate.