Our mission is to reinvent finance to promote inclusion and equality of opportunity in the crypto-asset ecosystem.
Pyctor is a digital assets post-trade market infrastructure for global custodians, institutional issuers and other capital market actors. We empower them to securely issue, access and manage digital assets in a regulatory compliant manner.
You will be working with a team of Pyctorians who embrace those core values: Determination, Integrity, Excellence, Trust.
Are you a highly motivated DevOps Engineer with a mind for innovation? Then read further!
Your work environment
This is your opportunity to contribute and gain experience in an innovative start-up environment at Pyctor, working with the latest financial technologies based on DLT / blockchain and digital assets.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team with a young and dynamic mindset.
You will maintain complex blockchain related applications with a strong focus on security.
You will be responsible for setting up and managing the monitoring & alerting solution across the different Pyctor products.
You will work closely with other developers and participate in the design and architecture of the product.
You are a skilled and strongly motivated DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer with experience in maintaining micro-service oriented applications.
You have a degree in IT or computer science related field.
You are able to work in a fast paced and complex environment where a curious, self-starting and analytical mentality is necessary.
You are a generalist, capable of quickly picking up new tasks.
You can work independently on different tasks and communicate the progress with the other team members.
- Are at home with UNIX operating systems (Linux, FreeBSD)
- Are proficient in Bash and Python
- Have experience with bare metal infrastructure as well as cloud infrastructure (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services)
- Have a solid understanding of IT security concepts and cryptography
- Have a solid understanding of networking and communication protocols
- Have experience with building CI / CD pipelines
- Have experience with containerization (docker, kubernetes)
- Have experience with monitoring & alerting tools (Prometheus, Grafana)
- Have the ability to clearly communicate insights and ideas
- Are able to use git efficiently on a daily basis
- Are fluent in spoken and written English
What we offer
- We offer a full-time position (40 hours), Lisbon | Remote
- Competitive compensation package
- Start date as soon as possible
- Open, informal, fun and international working environment
- Work in a cross-functional, enthusiastic and agile team
- Possibility of travelling within Europe when necessary
Interested or want to learn more?
Pyctor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate.