Our mission is to reinvent finance to promote inclusion and equality of opportunity in the crypto-asset ecosystem.
Pyctor is a digital assets post-trade market infrastructure for global custodians, institutional issuers and other capital market actors. We empower them to securely issue, access and manage digital assets in a regulatory compliant manner.
You will be working with a team of Pyctorians who embrace those core values: Determination, Integrity, Excellence, Trust.
Are you a highly motivated Senior Blockchain Engineer with a mind for innovation? Then read further!
Your work environment
This is your opportunity to contribute and gain experience in an innovative start-up environment at Pyctor, working with the latest financial technologies based on DLT / blockchain and digital assets.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team with a young and dynamic mindset.
You will develop blockchain applications with a strong focus on security.
You will be responsible for developing an integration layer with public blockchain infrastructure such as Ethereum and Bitcoin.
You will work closely with other developers and participate in the design and architecture of the product.
You are a highly motivated blockchain engineer with several years of experience in building distributed applications. You have a degree in IT or computer science related field.
You are able to work in a fast paced and complex environment where a curious, self-starting and analytical mentality is necessary.
You are a generalist, capable of quickly picking up new tasks. You can work independently on different tasks and communicate the progress with the other team members.
- Have experience with the Ethereum ecosystem, knowledge of other public blockchain infrastructure is a plus (Bitcoin, Polkadot, Cosmos…)
- Are very comfortable developing API based applications (REST, message queues)
- Have a solid understanding of IT security concepts and best practices
- Have a solid understanding of networking and communication protocols
- Have experience with databases (PostgreSQL)
- Have knowledge of CI/CD automation and Docker
- Have the ability to clearly communicate insights and ideas
- Are able to use git efficiently on a daily basis
- Are fluent in spoken and written English
What we offer
- We offer a full-time position (40 hours), Lisbon | Remote
- Competitive compensation package
- Start date as soon as possible
- Open, informal, fun and international working environment
- Work in a cross-functional, enthusiastic and agile team
- Possibility of travelling within Europe when necessary
Interested or want to learn more?
Pyctor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate.